Sunday, March 1, 2009

My best friend..

Because I love you, dearest internet webby friends of mine. I tell you the following:

My Best friend in Middle School/High School died of a Cerebral Aneurysm. Please see the wiki link below for more details. Experience any of the symptoms please seek medical attention immediately. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_aneurysm I know it's hard to read that. It sure is for me. But, I feel that it is that important to put the information out there, so folks can learn about these maladies. I miss her so much. I think about her often & keep her memories in my heart. ---Heather
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.