Monday, March 23, 2009

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!




This is my photograph of a Honeybee collecting pollen on a bright pink rose flower. This was one of my very first Macro shots with my camera, that I was successful with. Taken in 2007 at my old house. I love this shot. It was one of the few bees I saw this summer. As it was mentioned that there was a lack of bee's in the colonies this year. CCD was mentioned in the news a lot.

I saw this Movie back then:


According to the website it's been renamed. "The Return of the Bees." So this gives me some hope. ---Heather "aktie9" :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.