Monday, March 30, 2009

Collage idea take 2!

Recently I mentioned doing some sort of a collage for my etsy shop. I was chatting with my
http://www.etsyveg.blogspot.com friends about it. I came up with a couple of ideas. This was the first idea:

Collage Number nine

I do like this idea a lot. Likely I will be printing some off for personal usage, or if folks want a special order of one.


Well, take two looks like this:


I'm going to be offering these in my etsy store. This will be a custom order. You can choose the photos you'd like put into a collage. There is also a photo collage calendar option.





*Please note the red border is not included. It is from the snipping tool.*
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.