Sunday, March 1, 2009

Follow me on twitter!



This is my bird on a wire. I drew in him in 2003 on my computer. He is a part of a larger collection of little computer *paint program* drawings. I drew these for a little book I made for my son when he was in utero. I have some listed in my Etsy store: http://www.aktie9.etsy.com I usually have them printed out 4x6 style by a professional photo printer. I can't make them any larger at this time. As the resolution gets wacky. They are meant to be tiny little art drawings. I can make them smaller like ACO sized. I'm planning on printing some out and doing some work with them as ACOs very soon. I've got loads of project ideas.. always plenty of ideas.. never enough time. ;)

The birdy says:"Follow Heather on twitter." http://www.twitter.com/3amartprod
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.