Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I was playing around in picnik..


daisy weirdness., originally uploaded by Aktie9.

I had some fun making this image. It's my pink gerbera daisy print. But I turned it blue. Then took the eraser feature and turned the center back to the original colouring.. the hot pink colour & the yellow center. The rest of it is different shades of blues. Just a silly fun thing to do. I like how this looks. I'm working on some ideas on working with my photos. Making some collages & some weird things with my photos. Enjoy! ---Heather 'Aktie9' :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.