Saturday, March 28, 2009

Little orange butterfly..



Oh, little orange butterfly,you are so tiny & ever so sweet.

This is a new addition to my etsy shop. It's not a new photo. I wish it was. That would mean we were having warm 80*F days. But, not so. Not as of yet, anyway.
This photo was captured at the ecotarium.org in their butterfly garden/walkway.
I *won* some flickr.com *awards* with this photo. Don't underestimate a flickr award. These are some tough critics, since a large portion of them are also photographers and artists. I was very impressed and honoured. Many people all over the world loved & enjoyed the photo. When this is printed it will be 1/100. I haven't printed it as of yet, for myself even. I'm considering it though. My new home needs some bright colours & livening up!

---Heather "aktie9" :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.