Sunday, March 15, 2009

Don't mess with us, we're a family. ;)



Just a little tongue in cheek there for ya, on the title. I had this made on etsy.com for my husband for Valentine's day. 2009 was our 15th Valentine's Day. We plan on putting this on our living room wall when it gets painted this spring. This is just the sample, the colour is different. I had it made in a dark brown, as we plan on painting the living room a mint green or sage green colour. I also had a vinyl sticker made for my husband that says Be My Valentine Forever, and one that says Welcome. I was planning it for the front door. However, now with the new front door we have, it's not going to work. I might be adding it into my next blog giveaway. My loss is your gain!

Shop where I purchased the vinyl stickers: www.sayitwithstyle.etsy.com

---Heather :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.