Sunday, March 22, 2009

Purple Hydrangea Framed



This is an example of my blue-purple hydrangea photo blown up to Poster size, and framed with a black front loading frame. I love the ease of use on these front loading frames. Takes about 35 seconds from start to finish. Instant wall art!

Being a SAHM to two little boys I find these to be quick and simple, and also not very expensive way to decorate the house with my photography. If the kids were to toss a ball at the glass and break it. Wouldn't be a huge expense to replace it. These are availible at AC. Moore's the craft store. I haven't seen them at Michael's. But, I bet they are pretty much readily availible at other such places.


---Heather "Aktie9.etsy.com" :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.