Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Another polymer pin..
I can't wait to get my polymer clay out & working with it again. I have sooo many of these (similar sized) pins to photograph, I need to get doing that too. They are all very different from these ones.. so cute. I have soo many of them.. I love them. I've been upcycling felt, fabric & also polartec to make really nifty and original looking pins. Now, does anyone have a round tuit & some clean unfiltered sunlight? ---Heather :)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (162)
- Where the bird hails from
- My Glider Bench
- Speaking of fast moving blurs..
- New photograph for my shop....
- I'm a cheap tweet!
- Such a pretty butterfly treasury... I had to share...
- Playing around with the Collage maker again..
- Cute little clay pendant
- The etsyveg postcards have arrived!
- Pretty Purple Hyacinth
- I'm so bored, can we puuuuhlease go fer a walk?
- Thank you etsyveg.. for the new to me music!
- Saying hello to some friends of mine..
- The Etsyveg Earthly Riches Giveaway
- Earthly Riches Giveaway SALE!
- Having trouble sleeping??
- Photo cards for you..
- Hello butterfly..
- new listing in my etsy store.
- What a pretty view..
- Some of my favourites.. from etsy dot com
- Ohhh I just LOVE this product!
- The tale of three treasuries..
- Another polymer pin..
- For you..
- Closeup on Slidel, the Otter.
- ▼ April (27)