Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another polymer pin..




I can't wait to get my polymer clay out & working with it again. I have sooo many of these (similar sized) pins to photograph, I need to get doing that too. They are all very different from these ones.. so cute. I have soo many of them.. I love them. I've been upcycling felt, fabric & also polartec to make really nifty and original looking pins. Now, does anyone have a round tuit & some clean unfiltered sunlight? ---Heather :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.