Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Glider Bench


My glider bench, originally uploaded by Aktie9.



This is my glider bench. I used to have it in my backyard, at the old house. But, since moving here. When we unloaded it off the truck, this is where it was placed. It seems to work here. Really looks nice. But, since it's in the front yard, which is not fenced in, unlike the backyard. I don't get to use it very often. Well, I could.. but, then the dogs would bark at me. Then begin looking for ways to sneak out front too. The kids would climb over the fence to get at me. So for the time being this bench is used for us putting shoes on before a walk, unloading groceries from the cars. Someday I hope to sit on it & read a book..........


----Heather 'aktie9' :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.