Saturday, April 18, 2009

Photo cards for you..


Photo cards for you.., originally uploaded by Aktie9.

My photos have been printed on luster, or sometimes called matte paper. I've used acid free cards, and glues to attach them. This is just a sample. You can get 5 of these cards for $7.99 shipped to you for free. I use recycled paperboard to mail these to you. You can choose any of the photos in my shop, or the ones shown here. I also have a variety of cards in all colours. Envelopes are included with each one. Shown here is my honeybee & rose, wild bee and rose, and macro butterfly bush prints. --Heather :)



Shop is here: 3amart
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.