Sunday, April 26, 2009

Playing around with the Collage maker again..



Just whipped this one off in the collage maker. Nice when the kids go to bed, and it's hubby's turn to do the duty. It's so rare to get some peace & quiet. So I made this little collage for you to enjoy on my blog.

I'm also now offering them in my shop

Please check it out. I have a BOGO sale going on now. ---Heather :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.