Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Saying hello to some friends of mine..


102_0179, originally uploaded by Aktie9.

Aren't these old girls just lovely. They were very nice and happy to see me pull over to say hello this afternoon. They have the most charming facial expressions. I was focusing on these two. One of the other (more white fur) ladies seemed miffed. So I took her photo also.. she liked that she got some attention also. I sat and just chatted with them and thanked them so much for their time. I spose if I sell these photos, I should give a percentage to a Cow sanctuary or something similar. This I think they would really appreciate.

---Heather :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.