Thursday, April 9, 2009

The tale of three treasuries..

Please note: I used Windows vista snipping tool. I have a problem getting all of the treasuries, so I snipped them in half, so all the items can be viewed.







Yay! I made it into two of them. one with my purple morning glory 8x10 and the other with my pink gerbera daisy 8x10! Thanks so much for featuring me!
The treasury grabbers are: maggleie.etsy.com, carameldiezel.etsy.com & Lisa of Pandacookie.etsy.com grabbed it with user name http//:www.Etsyveg.etsy.com
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.