Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another new pair of Vegan shoes

Vegan heels

{Claps hands} Yay for me! I just love these. They are like a dark plum and a light plum. They kind of do resemble leather in some ways. If you get up close and personal, you can see some speckles. I'm of the mind, that if they aren't leather, and they look good, how can you go wrong? No one died for my fashion and that to me is the key.

OMG I found shoes OFFLINE that don't hurt my feet! {Mock jumping up and down.} Might have something to do with going up in a size. But, um.. SHHHH I didn't tell you that. It's ok it's my lucky number 9. So I'm fine with it. Really I am. I'm fine with it.. sniffle sniffle sobbbb..

---Heather ;)



heels



Vegan heels
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.