Monday, May 18, 2009

Crafting polymer & metal bobby pins

Bobby pins

I finally had a moment to get these photographed & uploaded. My kitchen floor took a hit, in the process. The terror twins (my 4 year old & 5 year old) decided the strawberries would be a fun snack & the leftover pieces got smushed onto the Pergo floor. Nice thing about Pergo. It all cleaned up rather quickly. Lemon juice & vinegar is a Dogsend cleanser material.

I hope to list these pretty soon. Ya know, when the kids are occupied.

--Heather 'aktie9' ;)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.