Friday, May 29, 2009

I need YOU!


pittie2, originally uploaded by aktie9.

To get me outta here. This place is soo noisy, and I need some quiet. I need some food, love, water and fun! DO you like running and playing and having fun? I do too! Please HURRY!

WWW.CITYOFHARTFORD.PETFINDER.COM
THEIR LAST DAY(ultimate) IS MONDAY 6-1-09
If you can help either dog, please email Sherry at pizon67@yahoo.com or call 860-305-6764

#504 pitbull male approx. 1yr... approx. 65lbs
Friendly, outgoing, affectionate, good on leash

#505 houndx female approx. 10mons..approx. 50lbs
Sweet, mellow, alittle shy/submissive, gd. with other dogs, affectionate, friendly

THE POUND IS LOCATED AT 239 MAPLE HILL AVE. NEWINGTON CT.

-H

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.