Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Vegan Shoes


New vegan shoes, originally uploaded by Aktie9.

There is nothing like seeing the words: All manmade materials on the inside of a pair of cute shoes. Found at Wally World. They have a red pair and a plaid pair I liked as well. I'm considering going back for. When you find cool vegan shoes.. you should snap them up if you can. I have another pair I'll post them another time. They are a strappy patent leather look alike. In this plum and lighter plum colour. I love these too. They also had black and silver. Again, I'm going back. Stocking up on shoes is a fun time. Plus, I can never find shoes that fit me offline. It is rare. Dansko.com is one of my fav shoes sources. BUT, they aren't Vegan. So I've had to stop using them. :(

Dear Dansko, Please make VEGAN Shoes! I really really love them and will do free ad's for you! I really love the professional style.


Perty perty please! --Heather 'aktie9' :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.