Saturday, May 16, 2009

Purple flowers


Purple flowers, originally uploaded by Aktie9.

I love photography. Nothing else is more fun, for me. I love seeing perfect flowers and seeing them really close up in all their glory and with fabulous details. But, one of my most favorite things is to find a subject that isn't perfect. A real flower (s) shoot it and it's companions together. I love finding new or different ways of looking at things. I tend to do this with some of my writing, my fiction writing. I love trying this with photography as well.

---Heather "aktie9" :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.