Thursday, June 25, 2009
Cute little cabs are here!
GLEEE! What a joyful day. My supplier has sent me the cabochons I've been waiting for. Now I can make rings to my hearts content. I'm selling them on etsy in my shop& also going to be using these as gifts for family & friends. I've already made a couple rings. I'm selling them for $5.99 which includes standard shipping. I try to help reuse, reduce, and recycle, and I mail them in saved bubble mailers from my own purchases, and mail them via my mailbox or have hubby take them when he goes to check our PO Box.
I just love them!
They are so cute to look at!
I'm so happy they are here! Hope you like them too.
XOXO Heather :)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (162)
- Sunset at my beach..
- Self Portrait..
- This is a Diamond..
- Thought for today..
- The Thunder Rolls....
- Always doing something...
- Please Stop Hunting Whales!
- Orange you glad I finally had some sunshine today?...
- Cute little cabs are here!
- Where has he been all my life??
- Thought for the day.. from a forum posting, etsyve...
- "You are what you eat."
- A few of my favourites from etsy.com
- My Polar Bear, Kenda is in a contest!
- What's big, red and bright all over?
- Mug examples for my Blog giveaway winner! :)
- "Lips like sugar.. Sugar kisses... Lips like sugar...
- New tote bags..
- Another Awesome Doggy needs a home!
- My Very First Etsy Front page!!!
- Ohhhh my SUNSET!!
- Peaceful view..
- Beginner's Luck?
- ▼ June (24)