Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Lips like sugar.. Sugar kisses... Lips like sugar... Sugar kisses --echo and the bunnymen.


sugar kisses..


I love love love making these rings. They make everyone so happy. They make me smile just looking at them. The polymer ones are all handmade by me. From start to finish. I press the polymer into metal buttons or rubber forms and cut them into shapes with teeny tiny cookie cutters. You can diy it yourself, if you like. I will be pleased to pass directions and techniques along to you. (hskoconnor@gmail.com :) I purchase the resin cabochons and glue them to the metal ring forms. The polymer ones are my fav, tho. I love every step of making them. So much fun. The last step using some enamel paint to clearcoat them is best. (the dark blue one has glitter paint on it too. Never enough glitter. Lots of fun making people smile. :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.