"Lips like sugar.. Sugar kisses... Lips like sugar... Sugar kisses --echo and the bunnymen.
I love love love making these rings. They make everyone so happy. They make me smile just looking at them. The polymer ones are all handmade by me. From start to finish. I press the polymer into metal buttons or rubber forms and cut them into shapes with teeny tiny cookie cutters. You can diy it yourself, if you like. I will be pleased to pass directions and techniques along to you. (firstname.lastname@example.org :) I purchase the resin cabochons and glue them to the metal ring forms. The polymer ones are my fav, tho. I love every step of making them. So much fun. The last step using some enamel paint to clearcoat them is best. (the dark blue one has glitter paint on it too. Never enough glitter. Lots of fun making people smile. :)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (162)
- Sunset at my beach..
- Self Portrait..
- This is a Diamond..
- Thought for today..
- The Thunder Rolls....
- Always doing something...
- Please Stop Hunting Whales!
- Orange you glad I finally had some sunshine today?...
- Cute little cabs are here!
- Where has he been all my life??
- Thought for the day.. from a forum posting, etsyve...
- "You are what you eat."
- A few of my favourites from etsy.com
- My Polar Bear, Kenda is in a contest!
- What's big, red and bright all over?
- Mug examples for my Blog giveaway winner! :)
- "Lips like sugar.. Sugar kisses... Lips like sugar...
- New tote bags..
- Another Awesome Doggy needs a home!
- My Very First Etsy Front page!!!
- Ohhhh my SUNSET!!
- Peaceful view..
- Beginner's Luck?
- ▼ June (24)