Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Very First Etsy Front page!!!

My very first Etsy FP!!!


YIIIIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I had maybe 200 views on this photo. Butterfly photo in the upper left hand side. After the treasury hit the Front page of etsy. I had 629 views. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited. This is just awesome. BIG hearty thanks to Cari of Loveluca.etsy.com for making the very beautiful treasury. She deserves the FP just as much as everyone else. She works hard for the http://www.etsyveg.blogspot.com team. WE LOVE YOU, CARI! You made my day!!

--Heather :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.