Thursday, June 25, 2009
Orange you glad I finally had some sunshine today?
I sure was excited. It's been raining for the the last 21 days out of 24 days this month. This was one of the first days where it didn't rain ALL day long. It was sunny and shiny all day today. This pretty orange beauty begged me to take it's photo, this afternoon. So not wanting to disappoint the flower I snapped it quickly.
I also captured some dark red ones that are growing by my mailbox. I really love the deep red hue. So captivating.
I hope wherever you are.. you're enjoying the sun. Or the rain, should that be your fate as well. Wonder what tomorrow will bring? We shall see.
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (162)
- Sunset at my beach..
- Self Portrait..
- This is a Diamond..
- Thought for today..
- The Thunder Rolls....
- Always doing something...
- Please Stop Hunting Whales!
- Orange you glad I finally had some sunshine today?...
- Cute little cabs are here!
- Where has he been all my life??
- Thought for the day.. from a forum posting, etsyve...
- "You are what you eat."
- A few of my favourites from etsy.com
- My Polar Bear, Kenda is in a contest!
- What's big, red and bright all over?
- Mug examples for my Blog giveaway winner! :)
- "Lips like sugar.. Sugar kisses... Lips like sugar...
- New tote bags..
- Another Awesome Doggy needs a home!
- My Very First Etsy Front page!!!
- Ohhhh my SUNSET!!
- Peaceful view..
- Beginner's Luck?
- ▼ June (24)