Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ORANGES!!

100_0499

MMMM I just love these oranges.. so pretty & cheerful. I had to post another shot of them. I wanted to pluck one off the tree. I'd love to have a tree of my own. I had two meyer lemons. But, they both died on me. My house was too dry, I think. I might try it again soon, though. As I loved having them. They are too wonderful to watch growing and enjoying. Plus, it's nice to have citrus in the winter time and make your very own juices. --Heather 'aktie9' :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.