Thursday, July 2, 2009
Before you go making HUGE changes..
...in your life. Think about this thought here: "Baby steps have the most effect long term." --HHO-09
Small steps make the biggest difference. The most long lasting changes. So if you want to become Vegetarian go about it slowly. Simply add more veggies to your diet first. Try Tofurkey instead of the traditional faire. If you want to stop wearing leather, add a new pair of Vegan shoes into your collection. Do something small. Keep plugging away, step by step, day by day. Baby steps. I've taken some steps myself. I'm Vegan, wearing leather shoes still. But, I stopped purchasing leather. I still have the leather. But, now I buy only Vegan shoes.
I'm getting there, step by step.. bit by bit. Little by little. So far the changes are sticking with me. I'm Gluten free also. I had to do this change a little bit faster than I liked, due to a digestion issue. So that one was a tough change. But, I now have a bread machine. I also recently found a Soy based flour that when baked stays soft, even after two or three days. So it's getting easier.
Here's to you & the baby steps you take today!
XOXO --Heather :)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (162)
- My Mosquito Control Tag Team
- Cupid & Psyche's Daughter..
- How secretive are the bees...
- Capture your heart treasury, for the etsyveg team!...
- Spicy Black Bean Burgers.. from scratch..
- Bang yer head..
- First photo of the morning..
- I missed the sun setting this evening..
- PLEASE folks, start voting NOW!
- I've taken out an ad..
- I'm in another lovely treasury!
- Brrrrrr Great CHILLY toads..
- This is why WE don't eat Animals..
- Kenda swimming..
- Help a Etsian find her Missing Dad..
- Kenda would like to meet you..
- Digital Kaleidoscope ..
- It's raining and thundering again..
- Make sure to flip every 15 minutes for even baking...
- Rrrrrrrrrocket Dog!!!!!!!!!!!
- Before you go making HUGE changes..
- ▼ July (25)