Monday, July 13, 2009

Brrrrrr Great CHILLY toads..

Brrrrr. Tis' rather chilly..

Hubby saw this guy on the front patio, and told me about it. I of course ran for the camera. Poor guy looks so chilly. I was tempted to get him a sweater. Felt like it was 50*F last night. So cold here in the boonies, with all the old growth forest trees around. I'm not complaining or anything. We love the area. Just having a rather cool summer. Wonder if the snakes need parkas.

--Heather :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.