Monday, July 13, 2009
Brrrrrr Great CHILLY toads..
Hubby saw this guy on the front patio, and told me about it. I of course ran for the camera. Poor guy looks so chilly. I was tempted to get him a sweater. Felt like it was 50*F last night. So cold here in the boonies, with all the old growth forest trees around. I'm not complaining or anything. We love the area. Just having a rather cool summer. Wonder if the snakes need parkas.
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (162)
- My Mosquito Control Tag Team
- Cupid & Psyche's Daughter..
- How secretive are the bees...
- Capture your heart treasury, for the etsyveg team!...
- Spicy Black Bean Burgers.. from scratch..
- Bang yer head..
- First photo of the morning..
- I missed the sun setting this evening..
- PLEASE folks, start voting NOW!
- I've taken out an ad..
- I'm in another lovely treasury!
- Brrrrrr Great CHILLY toads..
- This is why WE don't eat Animals..
- Kenda swimming..
- Help a Etsian find her Missing Dad..
- Kenda would like to meet you..
- Digital Kaleidoscope ..
- It's raining and thundering again..
- Make sure to flip every 15 minutes for even baking...
- Rrrrrrrrrocket Dog!!!!!!!!!!!
- Before you go making HUGE changes..
- ▼ July (25)