Monday, July 6, 2009

Make sure to flip every 15 minutes for even baking..

Make sure to flip every 15 minutes for even baking..


Suntanning, that is.


I'm now working on a new subject matter. Besides the usual suspects. Nature, animals, flowers, cars, etc. I'm also doing some macro or closeup shots of wee tiny funny guys, toys, etc.. taken in various locales. See the flickr group: Roaming Gnomes and other creatures for some examples. I of course have to take it one step further and try to make it hilarious. Or funny, at the very least.

Anyway this is photo number one. (above) My flickr account :aktie9 also has a couple more shots. More on the way of course.

These tweets, as they are called were purchased on etsy.com. http://www.urastarhouse.etsy.com
A very nice girl, who shares my first name, creates them in her spare time. Lovely, lovelies and really cute eco-toys. My Mom has adopted (stolen) one of mine. The pink one. My sons BEG me to let them use the rest of the brood, when I'm not busy with them. I think another order, is in order, very soon. I'd rather they play with wooden toys anyway. Less is more when it comes to plastic junk rotting in a landfill.


--Heather :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.