Sunday, August 23, 2009

Boys love frogs..

Boys love frogs..

I would love to crop this closer so you can see the frog details. You will have to see the previous posting, for that. This one shows my two sons trying to catch the frog. They were unsuccessful. I think everyone was happy with that outcome. They both got to gently touch him and washed hands afterwards. (some reptiles & amphibians can cary salmonella on their skin) But, this photo really shows how much they love this little guy and thought he was cute. After the frog hopped away.. the boys did too. They went to their toy box and found a whole bunch of toy frogs and got playing. Then the endless questions began. Are they alive? What do they eat? Where do they live? What other kinds of frogs are there? There are BLUE frogs? Red? Yellow? I thank Al Gore daily for the Internet, as it took me seconds to answer all their questions. I love this part of childhood and raising children.

--Heather :)
Post a Comment

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.