Sunday, August 2, 2009

Quick before it disappears..

veggy dinner salad 2

Snap a photo of it!

MMM delicious dinner salad. I used green leaf lettuce, steamed, spiced green peppers & onions, (leftover from last nights grilled veg dinner) fresh chopped tomatoes. I also added some fresh roasted corn, that I cut off the cob. I had some guacamole and put a small dollop of it on top. (you could add some corn chips, if you'd like.) I used some of the Vegan Monterey Jack cheese by Follow your heart. I sliced it up and added it right in. Topped it all off with homemade balsamic vinagrette dressing. Spices used for the steamed veggies were a mix of garlic, onion, vegan butter, and cayenne.

It was a very delicious! --Heather :)
Post a Comment

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.