Saturday, October 3, 2009

FFEST SALE Till Tuesday October 6th!

I'm having a sale for my FFEST teamies & fans!

http://www.aktie9.etsy.com 20% off on all photos. $1 off on any pins, jewlery or other items. Just put FFEST in notes to seller. I wil refund through paypal, unless you convo first. I can then edit the listing for you. I'm very flexible. Sale till Tuesday October 6th. I have photos in my flickr account, not listed in the shop: aktie9 on flickr. Questions please convo aktie9 on etsy.com

Enjoy! --Heather :)


Yellow, how are you?
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.