Friday, October 9, 2009

New Music.. Love it.. I have a new fav!




Not only am I obsessed with the Twilight book series. But, the music used is also incredible. Just found this gem the other day. Yes, I'm playing it a lot. But unlike other music I'm also listening to her other stuff. I love her voice. So soft, so pretty. Fits perfectly with the deep bassy cello, and bass in the backround. Like a light butterfly kiss. If you ever have bad news, have her sing it to me. It will be far easier to take.


XOXO Heather :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.