Saturday, October 17, 2009

Twitter & Computer Backrounds

pink fleur


If you are looking for a twitter or computer backround. Head over to my free site. I have a couple of backrounds there you can use. If you are looking for something for your twitter with your name, or etsy shop on it. Head over to my flick account, or my etsy store and have a look at my photographs there. Anything I have listed is availible, just convo me. I will list whatever photo you'd like, I just put a tiny watermark on it to protect my artwork, and a watermark with your information on it if so desired. This costs a tiny fee of $3.99 for the 8x10 size photo for you to download & then upload to twitter. I email you the document upon payment via paypal.com through etsy.com. I also will do trades for these items.

Enjoy, Heather :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.