Friday, November 20, 2009
Etsyveg Recycle Challenge Update
This photo above is a portion of my project for the Etsyveg Recycle Challenge entry. I have used some recycled beads, and glue for this along with a 35 MM film containers cover. The recycled beads were given to me from my Mother's kraft stash.
The lense cover is one of the items gifted to me by my partner in this challenge. The beads are now hardened with the glue that they were molded into. I will now be taking them & gluing them, cementing rather them to a ring base. This is part one of the project.
More to come. ---Heather :)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (162)
- Ten Percent For Peace
- Please Help Ivie Get Eye Surgery!
- Lavender Is My Favourite Herb!
- Silliness Happens Every Single Day..
- Final Etsyveg Recycle Challenge Update
- The Crafting Monster Has Been Unleashed..
- Etsyveg Recycle Challenge Update
- Today I Am Thankful For U2 & Greenday!
- Just Getting Warmed Up..
- VERY Important Autism & Vaccine Question
- Daiya Vegan Cheese
- Etsyveg Team *Stars* in this Lovely Treasury
- Just a small glimmer..
- Don't Box Me In..
- An Einstein a day..
- The Etsyveg Team World Veg Day Cookbook
- To Timbucktoo??
- Second Freebie.. a Coffee Table Book..
- Bullet is HOME safe!!
- Tiny flower pin packs a freebie punch!
- Bullet is MISSING!
- ▼ November (21)