Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Final Etsyveg Recycle Challenge Update




The above in my photo of the three rings I upcycled from the items I was gifted in this challenge.

This was a whole lot of fun. I can't wait to try to come up with another project like this. Even my son got into the action.


Thanks for checking it out. Not sure if I will sell the rings. If you would like win something enter my ongoing blog giveaways. The other giveaway is here.

Enjoy, Heather :)

© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved.
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.