Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Just a small glimmer..
Not much Vitamin D to be had today. Damn shame. Hope my Vitamin supplements get here soon. In the meantime, I'm drinking an excessive amount of Organic Lemon water to detox with & hope to keep the colds and etc. at bay. Also I've been ingesting lots of fruits & veggies and trying to pick the most colourful ones to keep my stores of vitamins and strength up.
We've been walking pretty much each day, at least getting an hour of excercise in. Hoping to keep the fresh air inside flowing as well, we opened up some windows over the weekend. So far we haven't experienced any sort of flu action here, and I'm glad for that. Hope you don't either. It is pretty scary with the hype and misinformation out there. Couple links for you to peruse under my signature, might make you feel a little better about it. Stay healthy!
XOXO Heather :)
What to do for fevers.
Vitamin D & illnesses.
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (162)
- Ten Percent For Peace
- Please Help Ivie Get Eye Surgery!
- Lavender Is My Favourite Herb!
- Silliness Happens Every Single Day..
- Final Etsyveg Recycle Challenge Update
- The Crafting Monster Has Been Unleashed..
- Etsyveg Recycle Challenge Update
- Today I Am Thankful For U2 & Greenday!
- Just Getting Warmed Up..
- VERY Important Autism & Vaccine Question
- Daiya Vegan Cheese
- Etsyveg Team *Stars* in this Lovely Treasury
- Just a small glimmer..
- Don't Box Me In..
- An Einstein a day..
- The Etsyveg Team World Veg Day Cookbook
- To Timbucktoo??
- Second Freebie.. a Coffee Table Book..
- Bullet is HOME safe!!
- Tiny flower pin packs a freebie punch!
- Bullet is MISSING!
- ▼ November (21)