Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just a small glimmer..

A small glimmer of sunshine


Not much Vitamin D to be had today. Damn shame. Hope my Vitamin supplements get here soon. In the meantime, I'm drinking an excessive amount of Organic Lemon water to detox with & hope to keep the colds and etc. at bay. Also I've been ingesting lots of fruits & veggies and trying to pick the most colourful ones to keep my stores of vitamins and strength up.

We've been walking pretty much each day, at least getting an hour of excercise in. Hoping to keep the fresh air inside flowing as well, we opened up some windows over the weekend. So far we haven't experienced any sort of flu action here, and I'm glad for that. Hope you don't either. It is pretty scary with the hype and misinformation out there. Couple links for you to peruse under my signature, might make you feel a little better about it. Stay healthy!

XOXO Heather :)

What to do for fevers.


Vitamin D & illnesses.
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.