Friday, November 20, 2009

Today I Am Thankful For U2 & Greenday!

Ready.
Get...
Set.
Go.

100 words or (more)less.

Listen right now to the 'Saints are Coming By U2 & Greenday.' Turn it up. No, louder. Even louder still. "Oh come onnnnn." "Turn it UP!" Wait for it. When they get to: "The Saints Are Coming." Get ready then go on & crank it! Whoever it is whacking the drums. I could HUG you very much right now. It's awesome, it kicks. Gets the blood pumping after that first kick start. Kudos to you, Bono & friends. You have made my day. Every time I listen to it.

I can almost believe that they are on their way. That the Saints are coming. They are coming to change things. They are almost here to make things better. That all the cries in the world will be silenced and replaced with sweet music of love & happiness for all creatures. For everyone. That everyone will have a right to life and peace and happiness and a fulfilling life. I always type happier, faster and better with U2 playing in the back round. I have won awards for my Poetry when I wrote to U2. I think music is the key to get the spirit moving for me. To get the ideas flowing. I cannot work without it and I'm telling ya... it's important that we have it, continue to have it. To quote a really smart one:

"It's a beautiful day. Don't let it get away."


Whatever it is that works for you. Gives you joy. Gets you happy. Makes you think. Do it. Lots of it. Keep on plugging away. Signing petitions, smelling the roses, hugging babies. Loving your families, friends. Walking in the fresh air. Do whatever it takes.

Keep on believing.... "The Saints Are Coming."

Oh boy, I think I'm going to be thankful for U2 & REM tomorrow too. I gotta run__ 'ONE' played by them live just came on. It's all about the bongos.


XOXO Heather :)
Don't worry it's safe to look..
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.