Saturday, December 12, 2009

Let it SNOW!



Because it's not like we have any choice in the matter, at all. We mine as well make the best of it & enjoy it while it lasts. I love living where the four seasons are. I try to make an effort to make winter my favourite season of them all & do as much as I can with & in the weather given to me. I also make sure to keep the Vitamin D and my spirits up! Whatever it is that makes you HAPPY. Do it! Especially in the wintertime, it's so easy to get depressed & down. The lack of Vitamin D from the sun is a big deal in the "I come from the land of the ice and snow", IE: Northern countries & Northern parts of the USA.

I'm really serious about staying happy & healthy all winter long. It's become my hobby of sorts & finding out as many ways, as possible to stay happy & smiling. I do get down from time to time, though. These times I try to get outside & get the sun rays on my skin. Even if it's blustery & bitter. "break out the beach chairs." Do something silly & play with a beach ball in the snow, or have a snowfight. Listen to shiny happy music & have fun! Paint the snow all pretty colours and hang out with your friends. Keep each other happy & smiling!

Smile, laugh, get some fresh air & stay happy this & all winters!


--Heather :)
Post a Comment

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.