Friday, January 29, 2010

I Don't Care If Monday's Blue..

Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love..........


Yellow is never mellow. By, Bprdesigns.



A Sunburst of colours. By, Harvestmoonbyhand.



Check these pretty earrings out By, Cherylspurplecow.




Get ready for spring with this green pincushion. By, Glorybe1024.




Lovely lovely soap By,SweetSallysSoaps.




And lastly a drop dead gorgeous journal By, Storybeader.



You can never get enough.
Enough of this stuff.
It's Friday I'm in Love.
Lyrics By The Cure, Friday I'm in Love.


Hope you enjoy! XOXO Heather :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.