Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Polymer Creations For My Etsy Shop

I've been working on some new items for my shop. Now I just have to price them & list them in the shop. Look for them!

Handstamped Polymer Pendant

This is a handstamped pendant made of polymer with it's very own handwired loop for hanging. The loop is just plain unbrushed metal. Very strong & could go on a variety of necklaces.


Robot Love

This is a Robot Love pin. I'm not sure if it's finished or if I'm going to clearcoat it with sparkles & enamel first.


Polymer pin w/recycled polartec

This is a polymer pin with recycled polartec backing it.

Heart Polymer Pin

This is a heart pin made completely of polymer clay. I used the sculpey brand.


Recycled Polartec & Polymer Heart pin

This is a handmade pin of upcycled polartec & polymer.


Hummingbird Pin

This is a hummingbird pin made of polymer clay. I also painted it & clearcoated it.


Valentine Heart Polymer Pin

Just in time for Valentine's Day a Valentine heart of polymer & pretty sparkled paint & clearcoat to make it shiny.




Thanks for looking, Heather :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.