Friday, February 26, 2010

Monthly Photography Project

Windswept

This is a Monthly project of mine. I'm shooting the same spot over and over as the seasons change. Just to see how the earth isn't dead, that it's alive and ever changing.

The ice in the shot is frozen. Under the bottom most branches tracks from trucks, and four wheelers are shown. Also a spot over to the right hand side is cleared off for skating.

This is near my home. I spend summer days here, and since it's a fav spot of mine. I check it out in all kinds of weather. I'm particularly fond of the area. I'm rather hopeful that it stays this way forever. Below this text are some other shots of the same general area. You can see each photo is quite different in terms of season, and even just lighting. Very fun & interesting to see.

Last light on the lake..


I can see clearly now..

Blue in my view


Thanks for looking, Heather :)
Post a Comment

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.