Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Super Vegan Ninja Mom Goddess!

My good friend, Susmitha of Art By Susmitha & Veganosaurus came up with this cool slogan. "Super Vegan Ninja Mom Goddess." I saw her talking about it over on facebook.com and asked her to make me a pendant just like it. She found out that Goddess wouldn't fit on the pendant itself so she charged a amethyst crystal and added that for the Goddess part. The rest of the words were all handstamped onto the silver disc. It's absolutely perfect & just what I wanted!





Also along with my package came this lil' cutie pie. Susmitha also makes these wonderful little clay creatures, decorations for your home & desk. Everyone should have one, they are soo cute! So fun to look up at him and smile. He brings me such smiles. I even made him a tiny lil' clay house.


Cute


Thanks for looking, Heather :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.