Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Banner Topia!

Ok, so I've been making banners.. this last week. I'm completely in love with the process. It's all new to me. Even tho I had an idea on how to. It took a conversation with a friend, to get me to REALIZE I knew how to do this already and ever since.. I've been busy! Here are some samples to check out.


Earth Day Banner

Blue Hydrangea flower

thank you bee

Banners...

Banners...

MGB In YELLOW as a Banner


Just a couple for now. Let me know what you think! Thanks for checking it out!

XOXO Heather :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.