Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Did You Say The USA Was Going To The Dogs?

Did you? Really? Did you tell me to bring my A Game? Bring it? To quote a teen movie: "Oh it's been brought."


"I'm not angry. I refuse to get angry. Better men & women have tried to pitch me into that empty pit. Anger is defeating. It stops you on the path to thinking, learning and enlightenment. It is a complete time waster. I'm not one to waste time. Time is important. It's all we have. So ignore any anger directed missives you read out there & get thinking, learning and trying something new."


--Heather :)

This is from my FB Status update today.
After I read this anger directed missive:here.
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.