Saturday, April 17, 2010
Five Shades Of Blue
This is a photo I took at Tower Hill Botanical Gardens. YES, I know another one. YES I do love this place. SO MUCH! It's got some drop-dead views. If you don't live around here and ever travel this way. PLEASE check it out. It's amazing & a very nice place to visit & have a picnic. The gift shop even has some Vegan sweet potato chips. MMMMM, could eat a whole vat of them. OK, so I did. What of it? ;)
Anyways, this is a skyline view and a really interesting look at Mt. Wachusett. I'm hoping to trek on out to the Mountain and shoot some from a different perspective very soon. I'll keep you posted when I do!
- ► 2011 (31)
- Why Do I Care About the Plight of Animals?
- Photographers of Etsy April Slideshow!
- Taking Flight..
- STOP THE MADNESS!
- Super Vegan Ninja Mom Goddess!
- Second Etsy Treasury East
- Wooo hooo! Hubby Got Jellyfishies on Video!
- Jellyfish Fields Forever!
- Where Have the Food and Recipe Posts Gone?
- FREE Download Time!
- Banner Topia!
- My Very First Treasury East
- Take the walk and talk the talk..
- Earth Day Charity Event with Etsyveg!
- Ethical Art Supplies
- Green Owl Is listed.. finally..
- Five Shades Of Blue
- You Can Call Me A Chicken
- Mt. Wachusett from West Boylston, Massachusetts
- Did You Say The USA Was Going To The Dogs?
- My Guys..
- Busy Bee Pollinating The Apple Trees
- Quote of The Day
- Lost All My Facebook Fans..
- Freedom Sunday!
- Tell Me Lies Tell Me Sweet Little Lies..
- Worcester .. how do I love thee?
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2009 (236)