Sunday, April 25, 2010
Jellyfish Fields Forever!
These were viewed at The Aquarium in Boston, Massachusetts. You can see the Moon Jellies swimming here
I have one listed so far in my Etsy shop. You can view it here. You can also view more in my flickr account. You will need to load the flickr link and then scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. That is where all the ocean creatures are. As more are added you will find them here also. More will be listed on Etsy as time goes on. If you have requests please convo me through Etsy or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for looking & stopping by! Heather :)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2011 (31)
- Why Do I Care About the Plight of Animals?
- Photographers of Etsy April Slideshow!
- Taking Flight..
- STOP THE MADNESS!
- Super Vegan Ninja Mom Goddess!
- Second Etsy Treasury East
- Wooo hooo! Hubby Got Jellyfishies on Video!
- Jellyfish Fields Forever!
- Where Have the Food and Recipe Posts Gone?
- FREE Download Time!
- Banner Topia!
- My Very First Treasury East
- Take the walk and talk the talk..
- Earth Day Charity Event with Etsyveg!
- Ethical Art Supplies
- Green Owl Is listed.. finally..
- Five Shades Of Blue
- You Can Call Me A Chicken
- Mt. Wachusett from West Boylston, Massachusetts
- Did You Say The USA Was Going To The Dogs?
- My Guys..
- Busy Bee Pollinating The Apple Trees
- Quote of The Day
- Lost All My Facebook Fans..
- Freedom Sunday!
- Tell Me Lies Tell Me Sweet Little Lies..
- Worcester .. how do I love thee?
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2009 (236)