Friday, April 30, 2010
Why Do I Care About the Plight of Animals?
Cause I look deeply into their eyes. I really look at them. I can commiserate with their condition. I can see similarities, between them and myself. I have things in common with this Peacock. Yes I do. For a simple example: He wears blue. I love the colour blue. Why does he need to be caged? If you feed this animal, it's going to stick around. Why can't they *and yes there are about 6 of these in this one, tiny spot* have more room in a less confining area?
Cages stink. I don't cage my dog's anymore after we learned "where to potty" we put them away. I just don't like cages.. and I don't see the need. I have wild turkeys who roam in the area where I live. I'd be honored if and when they stop by my yard to eat the grass & moss on my front lawn. We've had Deer come over for a apple or two and I was quite pleased just to hear that they happened by. We need to LOVE the animals who live amongst us more & stop caging and getting rid of them. They belong here too. They were born on this planet, so how can they be considered a nuisance?
How do people who hate or kill animals live with themselves? Don't they see? Animals are alive too & belong here.
I have listed this photograph for sale on Etsy as a 100% Charity Donation to benefit team EFA's charity of the month. Please click here to view.
Thanks for looking. --Heather
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2011 (31)
- Why Do I Care About the Plight of Animals?
- Photographers of Etsy April Slideshow!
- Taking Flight..
- STOP THE MADNESS!
- Super Vegan Ninja Mom Goddess!
- Second Etsy Treasury East
- Wooo hooo! Hubby Got Jellyfishies on Video!
- Jellyfish Fields Forever!
- Where Have the Food and Recipe Posts Gone?
- FREE Download Time!
- Banner Topia!
- My Very First Treasury East
- Take the walk and talk the talk..
- Earth Day Charity Event with Etsyveg!
- Ethical Art Supplies
- Green Owl Is listed.. finally..
- Five Shades Of Blue
- You Can Call Me A Chicken
- Mt. Wachusett from West Boylston, Massachusetts
- Did You Say The USA Was Going To The Dogs?
- My Guys..
- Busy Bee Pollinating The Apple Trees
- Quote of The Day
- Lost All My Facebook Fans..
- Freedom Sunday!
- Tell Me Lies Tell Me Sweet Little Lies..
- Worcester .. how do I love thee?
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2009 (236)