Sunday, May 23, 2010

Deep, blue and mysterious..

Deep Blue Mystery..


This year will be my first time taking a boat out onto my lake. Looking forward to it. I didn't get to go out last year, since I was too fascinated by the waters edge. Plus, I wanted the first time to be with my sons. Everything we do, we do with them involved. I don't wanna miss an experience with them, so I tend to take things slowly and wait till they can go too. I think this is the year. They are ready for boat travel now. I tested out my "We can go to Boston theory" a few times now. We've driven there, and ridden the Trains in. We haven't died in the process, nor have the kids flaked completely.

"It is time."

Pretty soon we can drive down the coast somewheres..

Let's not jump the gun tho. Let's see how the boating & listening skills work.

Don't worry we'll all be wearing life jackets. Oh yeah!


--Heather :)
Post a Comment

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.