Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blogging is more than a writing thing for me..

Looks like I was punched in the face with...


Sometimes blogging is just a record. A log even. A log of the photos I have taken, the ones that are important, either for the shop or even just to record the daily changes of my face. So scary that these photos are. They are important on some level. Just posting them to flickr isn't enough this day in age. They need to be copyrighted, so that someone doesn't go off and steal them & use them for their own gain. yes, I hate to mention this, at all. My husband on the other hand is always, always getting red in the face about this to me. Just five seconds ago actually. So this evening is a tribute to saving, recording, and copyrighting my artwork & photos. Sorry for the extra mad crazy amounts of posting I'm doing. He's right. He often is about things. He has some intuition about things. He thinks my photography is worth saving, making sure that it's safe. That it is that important to him, to mention the being careful thing to.. this just really impresses & flatters me. I had to mention it. He's cool. I love him so much. I'm so glad he's got my back, and that he is so supportive of me. I'm very very lucky, in this regard.

XOXO Heather :)


It's not easy being green...
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.