I do think he's doing well with it, it's definitely progressed over time. Photography that is. This is NOT my photo. This is my husband's photo. Tho sometimes he joins ridiculous FB groups to annoy me. (not working BTW) he's a pretty good guy & apparently can use a camera too!
Nice having a hobby that can include those that you love and spend time with. The kids are learning as well.. they're doing fine. Soon I'll scan in some of their photos. We have a couple of 35 MM film rolls to develop. I'm out of habit with dropping off rolls & keep forgetting. Used to do it all the time with my old Kodak APS film camera. Been years. Probably even ten or more years, since I used that camera. Lately I'm working on re-learning 35 MM, been even longer since I've used those kinds of cameras.
More to come soon!
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2011 (31)
- Slideshow of Some of my Photography & Artwork
- Yay I'm in a Treasury!
- We're "still" selling to help the Animals affected...
- A Precarious Landing..
- Time for this 'Well Kept Secret" to be told..
- Ohhhh Cabana boy......
- Justin Case..
- Foiled again! By my nemesis, Urban Blight..
- New photo....
- By Jorge, I do think he's got it!
- My new biz card...
- New Photos.. fresh from the weekend..
- Animal Rights Conference
- Quote of the Day!
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2009 (236)