Wednesday, July 7, 2010

By Jorge, I do think he's got it!

I do think he's doing well with it, it's definitely progressed over time. Photography that is. This is NOT my photo. This is my husband's photo. Tho sometimes he joins ridiculous FB groups to annoy me. (not working BTW) he's a pretty good guy & apparently can use a camera too!

Red! No, you don't say..


Red! No, you don't say..


Nice having a hobby that can include those that you love and spend time with. The kids are learning as well.. they're doing fine. Soon I'll scan in some of their photos. We have a couple of 35 MM film rolls to develop. I'm out of habit with dropping off rolls & keep forgetting. Used to do it all the time with my old Kodak APS film camera. Been years. Probably even ten or more years, since I used that camera. Lately I'm working on re-learning 35 MM, been even longer since I've used those kinds of cameras.

More to come soon!

--Heather :)
Post a Comment

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.