Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Words....

You know what, pretty soon we won't be able to say ANYTHING. Cause all the words will be owned by someone else. Will we have to pay royalties to say HELLO? WTF? I am hereby trademarking/owning/copyrighting this phrase: "BITE ME."


Course I've been saying it since at least 1985 and I know many of my friends have also been doing the same thing. So I won't charge ya. That's what friends are for.

--Heather ;)
Post a Comment

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.